• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help APN Setting for straight talk not working well.

techwomen

HI I have a new Galaxy Note and put in the Straight talk APN settings for AT&T straight talk. My reception is not good and it drops calls and it is taking awhile to connect when I dial a number. I am wondering if AT&T just sucks or I have the settings wrong. I have looked everything up on google Youtube to deal with this.

I would appreciate any help.

We had a problem getting sms to work for pics on a zte998/lte phone.
After much trial and error, this finally works: apn : tfdata mmsc: http://mms-tf.net mms proxy: 66.209.11.33.
mms port: 80 mcc:310 mnc:410 and the key is.....apn type:default,mms,supl

Yes straight talk said to the above but not put in the numbers I will try the number in the mms proxy. What do you mean the key is key is.....apn type:default,mms,supl

Yes straight talk said to the above but not put in the numbers I will try the number in the mms proxy. What do you mean the key is key is.....apn type:default,mms,supl

Until i entered that into the apn type, phone would not send/receive pictures. Just said sending/downloading but nothing was sent or received.

Yes well my reception is a problem. So my question is what I asked you above. Please tell me where I am to put the type:default,mms,supl

Back
Top Bottom