• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Applications have been started freezing

Hey everyone,

So for the past week I have a couple of applications that have started freezing, resulting in 'force close'. One app in particular - Shakes and Fidgets won't even open and automatically goes to force closed. There has not been any updates on these apps, and I have uninstalled many programs recently to see if that would fix the issue. I have also uninstalled reinstalled flash.

So far, no luck. The SF app will not open, and it will only work for a few minutes after I uninstall and reinstall it. It just started happening so not sure what the problem is.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Might be worth going to...

Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Shakes and Fidgets > Clear cache and Data

See if that helps. :)

Thanks for the reply!

I have done that a few times this week and it seemed to do it for a couple min on both apps, but still started occurring again shortly after that was done.

As well, did this lastnight and all that was lit up was the clear data option, no cache to clear.

Still not sure what the heck is going on with it.

Back
Top Bottom