Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Barcode Scanner - To scan QR codes
Quick Setting - To turn off 3G
LockPatternOnOff - To one-click enable your lockpattern
AppsInstaller - FAST way to install any app that you may have gotten from a non-market (i.e. LEGAL) source
HistoryEraser - Clears call logs, browser history, market searches, etc
Ringdroid - Make your own ringtones, alarms, notification tones from music on your SD card
SysTray Monitor - Displays percentage of battery left on the notification bar (and/or a few other things)
Google Voice - ... if that's your kind of thing...
There are a few others too, but I'm not sure what you use your phone for so they may be pointless
If you are going to root (get admin controls of) your phone, there are a ton more!
Welcome aboard BTW!!![]()
Hello all, I just got my new epic a few days ago. Coming from a Black Berry this is a new world for me. Can you guys suggest must have apps? Thanks in advance and BTW just from reading this forum today my epic is not so "evil" anymore.
Lori
Can you guys suggest must have apps?
I'm a newbie, as well. A couple days ago when I first got this I found a Redbox app but now I can't seem to find it again. Anybody know what might be going on with this? Is this typical of the Android Market, for apps to cycle in and out??
**just to clarify, not the app with the so-called free codes, the app that located vending machines and permitted online reservations.

If you have done the recent update, give it a few days to show back up![]()
I'm a newbie, as well. A couple days ago when I first got this I found a Redbox app but now I can't seem to find it again. Anybody know what might be going on with this? Is this typical of the Android Market, for apps to cycle in and out??
**just to clarify, not the app with the so-called free codes, the app that located vending machines and permitted online reservations.
I have Redboxer and it works flawless