• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Aukey EP-B60 Wireless HeadSet

Duckster

Android Enthusiast
Greetings,

Another great product from Aukey for our popular Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and other media devices. As usual here, I'm not getting paid for any of these reviews. I am sent a product for my honest reviews, and at the end of the period, I am allowed to keep the product.

The Aukey EP-B60 is a cutting edge device that has been expanded upon. It is a bluetooth device that works great with my Note 8. The device has the new magnetic off/on switchology, so that all I have to do is pull the ear buds apart and the device automatically turns on. There is a volume up/down, track forward/backwards switch. It does have a type C USB charging cable that is included, but the charger is not. It took a bit of close up searching to find the flap to open for charging, but the device is so well put together, that it is actually nice that it is a bit hard to find. After a full charge, the EP-B60 will last for approximately 8 hours before it needs charging again.

The sound is a rich and deep sound without the "tin cup" sound. There is more than enough volume when on the phone or just listening to music. I'l include some pictures, but you really want to try a set of these for yourself. I priced them on a reputable shopping website and they sell for about $26. Oh, I almost forgot, it comes package very nicely. Each part had its own place and was not just "thrown in the box". It also comes with a nice rubber carrying case.

Overall, I think you will like this headset, and I highly recommend it for the quality and price.

https://www.aukey.com/products/magnetic-wireless-earbuds-ep-b60

20190425_082553_resized.jpg 20190425_082649_resized.jpg 20190425_082737_resized.jpg 20190425_082805_resized.jpg 20190425_083140_resized.jpg 20190425_083149_resized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom