• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root AUX Volume Increase

droidraf

any way i can make this motion alil louder ?? sounds weak in the car and with expensive headphones plugged in. I do have it rooted is there anything i can do ? help is much appreciated

I use Volume plus
Plus is actually the Plus sign
My keyboard doesnt seem to have it

That app gets loud

Hey, I was polite enough about it, no insults. I don't think I was really being a dick, just saying that one thread about the same subject will have the same results as two.

Also, rather than calling someone names, why not send a friendly pm? I should probably have done the same, but at least I didn't insult them, or use derogatory terms for their behavior.

oh i thought calling names was the norm around here. thats what happens everytime i say something someone disagrees with. evidently i'm a douche. lol

dick 1 (dk)
n. Slang
A detective.
[Shortening and alteration of detective.]

I tried speakerboost and it doesn't seem to have any affect on the sound of the headphones. Same with Volume +.... I've tried a couple other and nothing works. Only way I can get my music a little louder is in Poweramp.

I tried speakerboost and it doesn't seem to have any affect on the sound of the headphones. Same with Volume +.... I've tried a couple other and nothing works. Only way I can get my music a little louder is in Poweramp.

wierd because speaker boost makes mine much louder

Ok I take back what I said, Speaker boost does work, just not with Poweramp. I guess because it has it's own equalizer or something. But I tried it with Spotify and it worked.

It would all depend on what rom you are using. Should be easy for it. If you recomment on this with the rom you are using, I can make you something in about 25 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom