• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Backlight issue observation

I'm currently using bobz's latest cm10 which I flashed over firmware C, but of course now, is F. Wasn't having _much_ of a backlight issue. I wasn't able to pay my bill yesterday and around noon today, my service was interrupted. I noticed that during those hours today of having no service, I didn't have a backlight issue - at all -. Upon reconnection of service, backlight issue galore. Could the data connection be the culprit somewhere? And did I make a big deal out of something that is already known? Lol

I'm currently using bobz's latest cm10 which I flashed over firmware C, but of course now, is F. Wasn't having _much_ of a backlight issue. I wasn't able to pay my bill yesterday and around noon today, my service was interrupted. I noticed that during those hours today of having no service, I didn't have a backlight issue - at all -. Upon reconnection of service, backlight issue galore. Could the data connection be the culprit somewhere? And did I make a big deal out of something that is already known? Lol

- Humor me, what kind of service do you get at your house? How many bars?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones