• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Backup and Restore without Root (Galaxy Nexus and Mac)

hi guys

first question : after a full backup of shared, all and apk is it possible to restore only a particular apk?

second question : i've restored my entire backup
all done...but:
my personal directories or third-part program dirs wasn't backupped, like /sdcard/Camscanner or /sdcard/media
is it possible to bakcup all my personal dirs and then restore also them with adb bakcup/restore commands?

thanks
regards

I cannot answer this because I did not "write" the commands, I only transformed them into ones that work on macs. However, I would suggest heading here [GUIDE] Full Phone Backup without Unlock or Root - xda-developers and asking the man who came up with the original commands, sorry.

I cannot answer this because I did not "write" the commands, I only transformed them into ones that work on macs. However, I would suggest heading here [GUIDE] Full Phone Backup without Unlock or Root - xda-developers and asking the man who came up with the original commands, sorry.
Wow, great info. I did how ever have to search a bit to get the LG GPad to get recognized in ADB. I had to update the USB driver and then choose "Internet Connection" Ethernet and it worked like a charm. Any way question: If I want to back up so I can root the device, then once rooted restore everything I can with out removing the root process, what in your opinion is are the best combinations of options to use for the back up?
I have a MACBook Pro btw.

Back
Top Bottom