• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Backup Assistant

I went to verizon help and the guy told me how to get my wife's contacts back by running it though some weird file. Told him the (droid2 global) started acting strange and lost backup assistant and all contacts, he helped me get 'em back though google. Might be worth a call to tech help. Just don't let on that you messed with the device and they're really helpful.

Reactions: Indrid Cold
Upvote 0
Backup assistant is tired to blur. My Accounts. Best way to get the contacts would be you log into my verizon then go to backup assistant. Services > backup assistant.

Then select all and export to a csv file and import them into your gmail account.
that's what I was told to do, I couldn't for the life of me remember what the file extension was.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones