• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BAMF Stripped v1.7 Released

id be there if i wasnt back on GB. i ran 1.7 for a day between cm7 and going back to bamf 2.0-5

id be all about desensed 1.7 for sure if it dint eat me up inside to be back on froyo ;):p

id be there if i wasnt back on GB. i ran 1.7 for a day between cm7 and going back to bamf 2.0-5

id be all about desensed 1.7 for sure if it dint eat me up inside to be back on froyo ;):p

Dude. Read all the posts above. Drop gb (unless its cm7)asap or your phone may brick

Dude. Read all the posts above. Drop gb (unless its cm7)asap or your phone may brick

dont worry,ive read the posts. actually,i read the last pages of the posts on xda a couple times a day looking for new info and developments.

most of us feel the risk is minimal. dont get me wrong,im NOT reccomending others to follow my lead,the safest bet is to stay on froyo or cm7 until they figure it out for sure.

i feel that 1 of 2 things will happen:
1)nothing ;)
2)my phone will brick and hopefully provide some much needed info as to what is going on and why. itll suck,but i have insurance and a backup phone so ill consider it a contribution to the development comunity.

if neither of those things happen,im sure it wont be too long until we get another leak,likely with an updated radio. that first one that all the GB roms are based on is very early in development.

thanks for your concern :)

I hear that.. I had no problems running GB, and doubt I'd end up bricking, it was just too buggy for me with the radio being an alpha. Devs only had so much to work with, and did a fantastic job, but there's only so much you can do.

I'm too anal about everything running smoothly, especially when it comes to scrolling, and that was where GB was lacking IMO. Not to mention I run Launcher Pro so the differences were minimal on the surface. I really just want the GB framework benefits.

I've been running this since about 10 minutes after thatbutchdude updated it, been sweet as expected. As good as it is, I only reverted back to Froyo after the GB scare. Really think I'm reverting back to GB though, because GB ran awesome for me as well and everything actually worked for me, been very lucky with my phone and the way everything responds to it.

Back
Top Bottom