• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

battery defender

ok so im battling wit this battery defender. iv been told that these battery savers actually do more harm then good on our phones. i had uninstalled it wen i first got the phone and the battery was doing fine. i went a whole day on a full charge. but since then ive downloaded a significant more amount of apps on here, and yesterday i was on it alot more wit my nfl mobile and some other things and ended up having to charge it bout half way through the day. i then decided to re-install the battery saver app and have been fiddling with the diferent setting on it. the only thing i noticed is wen my screen is off it kills my data/wifi till its being used. iv also noticed a bit more force closes then usual. (is that related to using the app?) so my main question once again is it this battery saver worth it? i currently use the juice defender. are there any other apps out there that are similar to this? that maybe i should give a try? what do you all use? if you use any at all? and if battery savers are a waste of time. what can i do to preserve my batt? i mean i know my signal strength prob determines my batttery strength. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Why don't you conduct an experiment and use your phone with it enabled and the next day disabled with simular usage. After which compare battery life....

Back
Top Bottom