• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery dimensions?

dvhttn

Android Expert
Oct 17, 2010
Sunny Cornwall
Hmmm. Thought I'd posted this yesterday but it seems to have disappeared into the wild, blue yonder ... Thought it was Xmas day I'd had a little too much alcofrol ..... :thinking:

Anyhow, if anyone has a Sensation battery to hand can they measure it for me? Reason is, I have a Desire HD and the Sensation battery is meant to fit with "mods" to the cover. I'd like to know the exact size so I can work out how much I need to "mod" the door ... :eek: I particularly want to know the edge to edge distance where one of the edges has the battery contacts.

I'm looking at the Anker Sensation battery if possible so if someone has one that could measure it it would be appreciated.

I've Googled a fair amount but no-where can I see battery dimensions. Just lots of 'xyz battery is the same size as stock'. Not much good when you don't know what the 'stock' is ...

Thanks in advance.

Dave

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones