• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery will not charge (sometimes)

cped

Lurker
Jul 13, 2012
Hello. I have had an android HTC Incedible S for just over a year now. Over the last 3 or 4 months we have experienced some charging issues. For example, my phone will be plugged in all night, with the orange light on, yet it will not charge. It will actually lose some battery power. We have ordered a number of chargers off Ebay. Some work for a few weeks, some wont work at all, and some will work one day and not the next. This morning, while my phone was plugged in, I got an error message that stated that "charging current was too low". We have tried plugging it into several different wall outlets and several different USB ports on different computers. Any ideas? Does this sound like a faulty battery or a faulty charging port?

Thanks for your time,
Chris

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones