• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battle: Los Angeles

Rlad78

Get ready boys, because the next big alien movie is coming out :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORb3zC8z94w

I actually think this one could be pretty good. The effects look spectacular, and...well that's pretty much all anyone can tell about this movie so far. I sure hope it's good though and not another Skyline...

Note: You definately need to listen to this with sound. That song really brings together the whole trailer.

I truly despise "shaky cam" movies....

Movie would have been so much more enjoyable without it.

Here's some advice from someone who saw it...skip this one. It wasn't worth the $19 I paid to go see it.

Edit: Just looked on rottentomatoes...somehow it's #3 in the nox office :D

went to see battle la the other day
movie theater was having sounds i among others started making random ass shooting and explosion sounds the movie was very entertaining lolz

you paid $19 to see it? i downloaded it and saw it free :p

course it was not that great of a movie... just seemed like the obvious, aliens are invading, the marines will win scenario....

not even worth the time to watch it

Watched this last week and it was just ok. Good enough for a rental, but I'm glad I didn't pay to see it at the theater. It would have been better if they had edited about 15 minutes out of it, as it had some good tense parts in it, but runs out of gas before the end. I agree its a largely forgettable movie.

Back
Top Bottom