• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battleheart (game) and Difference between Armv6 and Armv7

July03

Jun 14, 2011
Ok so I just saw this game called battleheart and it looks amazing! I tried buying it from the market at $2.99 but it didn't work! did some research and turns out this game was meant for Armv7 and apparently my phone is an Armv6. So I got the cracked version (which i hate doing because I like supporting devs and I like getting updates) on some website and it worked and was so much fun but it doesn't save!!! so here are the questions

differences between arm6 and armv7, what do they mean (i'm a noob lol)

Is there anyways to play battleheart cracked or not crack and be able to save?

It's processor models. Think of it as Arm6 (Pentium 2) and Arm7 (Pentium 3).

If you were able to buy the game and it showed as compatible with the MS690, you should've immediately asked for a refund and sent notice to the market about the incompatibility. I believe you get 15 minutes to go to Google Checkout and cancel an order.

The fact that is doesn't save might be fault of the cracking itself or that it was never meant for this phone to begin with. Can't really help ya there.

Reactions: July03
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones