• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jacobb89

Lurker
Jan 5, 2011
Cant seem to find any decent cases for the phone all the ones that I am finding are the ones that have a different camera on the back of the case. Looking for either a silicone or hard case but not bulky and covers the front edgers all the way. I have been looking around for on amazon and google any help ?

one like this but see how the camera slot and all is different?
http://www.google.com/products/cata...ei=oHtpTorjKeLI0AHm1vWaBQ&ved=0CJoBEPMCMAg4bg

Cant seem to find any decent cases for the phone all the ones that I am finding are the ones that have a different camera on the back of the case. Looking for either a silicone or hard case but not bulky and covers the front edgers all the way. I have been looking around for on amazon and google any help ?

one like this but see how the camera slot and all is different?
Empire for Motorola Droid Bionic Orange skin Case Cover

VZW has some.
I have one for sale that will be here monday.
ITs a TPU clear case with a screen protector :)
If you want it PM me cause i got an otterbox from VZW

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones