• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bionic extended battery

justinf89

I'm getting 2 bionics in the mail today and I would like to get extended batteries for them. Should I go with the motorola batteries or another route? The motorola battery isn't that big compared to other's I have seen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

if it were my phone, i would put the motorola battery in the bionic, it covers the warranty of the phone, and im not so sure you can trust many 3rd party vendors, but i'm sure someone will come along and explain how true that is

The Moto battery adds less bulk to the phone and seems to last as long as most of the larger ones do.

IMO, it wouldnt be worth the few bucks you might save going with some off brand.

It works well. I use it and get up to almost a full 24 hrs at times with moderate use and at LEAST 12 hrs with heavy use.

Well worth the money and I like the way it feels in the palm.

Motorola for all the reasons stated.

What makes them more expensive and better is quality control. In a lot of cases a third party product will work as well as the Motorola but an identical product of theirs (same part number) is problem after problem.

The quality Control is likely what is driving the cost up.

Added to that being in warranty ... what happens if a third party battery fries your Bionic?

... Thom

Back
Top Bottom