• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Blackout ICS Incredible v3.2.0 - ICS 4.0.4, Sense 3.6

Hello and welcome to the forums green0815 - thanks for joining! :)

They could well be, but we can't say for sure... that would be a question to ask the developers :)

Will there be a fix for VOIP available in the future?

I cannot speak for the developers, their communications on the matter is tip the effect that they expect to be able to fix all the known issues except one, which is the Wi-Fi hot spot issue.

As for time frames,well it its way when it is ready.

The next release is likely to be version 3.2. Basically 3.1.1 with a new base (whatever that means) and a updated kernel.

Version 3.2 still lack tweaks at this point (is in small Alpha test), but the UI is much faster.

Nice idea ral - thanks for sharing for those who are interested in trying this ROM out! :)

Yester I root my DHD & install blackout ICS V3.1. It's really working fine. Now the touch is awesome. It's far better than previous one.

Many thanks to Blackout team ...u guys are brilliant & done a good job.

Glad that everything went well with rooting... happy to have another member be part of the root community :D

I want to download Blockout v3..1.1 Alpha rom. If anyone know link please post it.

I have installed Blockout ICS v3.1.0 in HTC Desire HD. Everything works nicely but internet call sound has some loud metallic sound.
I try in Viber & also in Yahoo messenger.

Please help me to solve this.........:mad::confused:

Version 3.2.0 is not complete yet, but in the meantime v3.1.1 will be released as a Beta. I think you will be pretty happy with v3.1.1 :)

To add something you forgot to add ral.
They are probably working on two bases, inc s and sensation xl for the 3.2 release.
Sensation xl base will have wi-fi hotspot fixed according to the devs but will bring ics down to 4.0.3.

Im still using version 3.0.0 can i install the latest version without having to do full wipe etc and re-installing apps?

:smokingsomb:

A full wipe is recommended. At least one person who did a dirty flash reported a few issues on XDA which others were not encountering.

Ugh. I have terrible timing. I JUST flashed 3.1.1 after I decided to give Sense another go. Looks like ill have to flash this now :)

And I am going to ask
k a silly question but how on earth do I use tabs in the browser? I can't seem to find it.

I'm back on jelly time.... But. OK this will sound weird but I went to sleep on Blackout. I woke up and my phone was in my bed and I was on Jelly time. Did I flash a ROM in my sleep??!!? Well, back to blackout.

I'm back on jelly time.... But. OK this will sound weird but I went to sleep on Blackout. I woke up and my phone was in my bed and I was on Jelly time. Did I flash a ROM in my sleep??!!? Well, back to blackout.

Sleep Flashing :eek:

You have a serious problem my friend :rofl:

Here is a screenie of the option Sense 4 clock and dock.

Attachments

• 2012-11-13_01-46-33.png
    2012-11-13_01-46-33.png
    392.5 KB · Views: 75
Maybe I was having jellybean withdrawal :D

I like that clock and dock, will get them. I'm trying to use Sense as much as possible before I get my Nexus.

Yeah, I think I might as well do the same thing. That way when I move to a new phone even the software will feel new. For now, I guess I have delved in it enough to know that I can live with it happily enough.

ive just updated from 3.1 to 3.2

i keep getting touchscreen as shut down message when i try and type in messages or to add a new number??????????????????

Whats all that about?

I did a full wipe, etc etc on install

Hump:mad: