• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blocking Numbers...?

Bizzy1

I can't figure out a way to block numbers with this phone..I had others phones and blocking it was pretty simple..I searched all night last night and couldn't come up with a way......

thanks

I can't figure out a way to block numbers with this phone..I had others phones and blocking it was pretty simple..I searched all night last night and couldn't come up with a way......

thanks

There is a blocking mode in settings. I personally use the app Extreme Call Blocker to block calls and texts from anyone not on my contact list. I have had that since the the Prevail I used to have.

There is a blocking mode in settings. I personally use the app Extreme Call Blocker to block calls and texts from anyone not on my contact list. I have had that since the the Prevail I used to have.

Where is the blocking mode in settings? I have been looking for that myself. I prefer to use the built in one. When I had the Transform Ultra I had a contact which I named "send to voicemail" with all the numbers I wanted to block and just checked off send all calls to voice mail.

Back
Top Bottom