• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth 4.0 problem on Razr

dreamrider

I bought the razr because it has bluetooth 4.0, expecting to be able to purchase a polar H-7 heart rate belt and be able to ride my bike with the razr on the cell phone holder on my bike and the app running on my razr the kept track of my work out including my heart rate. and I kept seeing all this stuff about the apps weren't working with the polar H-7 heart rate belt on the razr. Finally I saw something about digifit had there app working with the Polar H-7 heart rate belt on the razr, so I called digifit just to make sure. They told me yes they did have the Polar H-7 working with their app on the razr, had been working for about 2 weeks, so I purchased the Polar H-7 heart rate belt and when it arrived I opened it with much anticipation, however I could not get it to work so I called digifit back and they said well we did have it working but than the razr upgrade to the ICS and now it dosen't work anymore!!!! They said android assured them they would have an update to the upgrade that would fix the problem. Does anybody have any information on this??????

I bought the razr because it has bluetooth 4.0, expecting to be able to purchase a polar H-7 heart rate belt and be able to ride my bike with the razr on the cell phone holder on my bike and the app running on my razr the kept track of my work out including my heart rate. and I kept seeing all this stuff about the apps weren't working with the polar H-7 heart rate belt on the razr. Finally I saw something about digifit had there app working with the Polar H-7 heart rate belt on the razr, so I called digifit just to make sure. They told me yes they did have the Polar H-7 working with their app on the razr, had been working for about 2 weeks, so I purchased the Polar H-7 heart rate belt and when it arrived I opened it with much anticipation, however I could not get it to work so I called digifit back and they said well we did have it working but than the razr upgrade to the ICS and now it dosen't work anymore!!!! They said android assured them they would have an update to the upgrade that would fix the problem. Does anybody have any information on this??????

ok so the issue is with ICS it comes with Bluetooth 4.0 software. at the moment carriers will have to come up with either drivers or software to get the device supported. not sure if there is a fix.

i just read that this appMapMyRUN works with bluetooth 4.0.

Back
Top Bottom