• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bluetooth keyboard suggestions?

Theres a few options and it all depends on your preference you can get a keyboard dock, which provides a laptop style experience or you can get a stand and bluetooth keyboard. The logitech is a really good bluetooth keyboard. So if that's the style you prefer, I recommend that.

If you want a dock, I really like keyboard dock that Samsung made, but what I did is bought one for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 on amazon for half the price and used my dremel to make it fit for my Galaxy Note 10.1. It took maybe 5 minutes to do. But the other option would be to get a folding case that has a keyboard in it, but I havent tried any of them yet.

Upvote 0
Theres a few options and it all depends on your preference you can get a keyboard dock, which provides a laptop style experience or you can get a stand and bluetooth keyboard. The logitech is a really good bluetooth keyboard. So if that's the style you prefer, I recommend that.

If you want a dock, I really like keyboard dock that Samsung made, but what I did is bought one for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 on amazon for half the price and used my dremel to make it fit for my Galaxy Note 10.1. It took maybe 5 minutes to do. But the other option would be to get a folding case that has a keyboard in it, but I havent tried any of them yet.

I'd love to see a pic of this and what you used on the dremeled area of the keyboard afterwards to prevent your Note from getting damaged.....i.e scratched all up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones