• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Problem

Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with the bluetooth on my HTC Desire (running Androiud 2.2) that I'm hoping someone can help with.

My phone will not receive any bluetooth files, (& yes I have tried from multiple devices) but, it can send via bluetooth no problem. There is no issue in pairing to other devices or the phone being recognized. Strictly with receiving files.

The strange thing is as little as a week ago I had no problem with it, I could both send & receive files, but now it won't receive.

When trying to bluetooth via my lap top to my phone, I get an error message, that says "invalid argument was supplied" & I have no idea what this means.

Is there some way I can reset my bluetooth settings to default, or something else that will work?

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

(Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section)
 
Back
Top Bottom