• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root blur messaging apk on Liberty?

toker11

has anyone figured out how to put the blur texting apk on liberty? thats the only blur thing i liked...well the camera too

im more or less looking for someone that has done it and can give me the steps to do this. im comfortable with messing with the phone but not that comfortable. and why would i google it? isnt that the purpose of these forums? to share info and stuff with each other?

well, im not sure about the blur messaging app, but i do know the blur camera is in the liberty toolbox. i know because i installed it!!! as far as the messaging app, i tried to use the blur news widget because i really like it, and it did not work. im assuming its because just about all the blur components have been removed and a lot of the blur features need other blur features installed to work... hope this helps out a little

i know the camera can be done. i have that done already. but im asking about the texting? can that be done or do i just need to use handcent?

i know the camera can be done. i have that done already. but im asking about the texting? can that be done or do i just need to use handcent?

I am looking for info on this too. I like the blur messaging widget that lets you read the emails without opening anything.

Back
Top Bottom