• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Killer downloads today??

SicFreak

The Message is SIC!
Jan 1, 2012
Pekin IL
www.dollarbaits.com
Did anyone else seem to have download speeds they haven't seen before?? I had some amazing speeds, I switched back to the 61009 prl last night, and today had these huge speed increases...

View attachment 46286

uploadfromtaptalk1356652066328.jpg

Your talking about 1.5mb/sec correct?

Speeds are going to depend largely on your location and how many other people are using the tower you are connected to.

This I know, HOWEVER, I've NEVER gotten these kind of speeds, even in the middle of the night, highest before this was 150-200kbps.

Trust me, I'm on my phone constantly on the internet, and this is crazy for my area.

Upvote 0
Sprint has finally fully acquired clear wire... (from what I heard)... this gives sprint an opportunity to expand its new lte network... phase out wimax... and improve its network quality as a whole... of course all of this change will begin to effect us eventually

That Might explain things then.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones