• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] LCD screen issues

bhays3

does anyone know which 1 of the 2 LCD models are the newest 1 for the warp? I recently replaced my digitizer and screwed up the ribbon cable so now my LCD is discolored, I was trying to find an LCD for it but I need to read the numbers on the back of it however I feel a little on easy trying to get the LCD out of the metal frame to read the numbers. I don't wanna cracked the LCD just to find out which 1 I need to buy ... I seem to remember a while back when the warp first came out if there were some issues with the LCD and their response was to issue a new LCD version.. I'm just wondering if anyone has taken there's a part if they could provide me with any information about which model was first.. thanks so much!!

T43KPS09
T43KPS00B

those are the two options I have for screen models...I'm really just trying to avoid taking the lcd out just to see what model I have...BUT I may just have to go buy a hairdryer to melt the glue with.

I was hoping someone who had replaced theirs or taken theirs apart could give info on their model and age of device...since ive only had mine a couple months it shouldnt be that difficult to determine which one is the newer model for our phone.

EDIT: there are photos for each lcd...there is blue plastic and a black ribbon cable which matches mine..the other one has a silver cable and clear plastic...maybe thats enough info to go on

k, thanks ya'll ..ill pm him and see what he says...you know this makes a digitizer and lcd in the last month..at this rate I should have just went and bought a sequent ...lol

Back
Top Bottom