• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] out of ideas. HELP!!!

mikegmoney

Android Enthusiast
if anyone can help me you will be the coolest person in world in my book.. lol.
everytime i select mobile networks in settings it gives a force close "com.android.phone",3g goes off for about 10 seconds then comes back on.i like to switch to just the evdo when im downloading a big file cuz it seems to be faster.
im running noob vII.havent done any mods or tweaks or anything.
i have reflashed 4 times and still the same.factory reset after factory reset..... :banghead:
never had this issue before.nothing that a wipe and a reflash wouldent fix.. if any1 can help i would be very thankful...

if anyone can help me you will be the coolest person in world in my book.. lol.
everytime i select mobile networks in settings it gives a force close "com.android.phone",3g goes off for about 10 seconds then comes back on.i like to switch to just the evdo when im downloading a big file cuz it seems to be faster.
im running noob vII.havent done any mods or tweaks or anything.
i have reflashed 4 times and still the same.factory reset after factory reset..... :banghead:
never had this issue before.nothing that a wipe and a reflash wouldent fix.. if any1 can help i would be very thankful...

if a reflash didn't help, then this should be the next:

1- Make a backup and save it to PC.
2- Format sdcard
3- Flash a rom

but check this out.. this is wat im speed testing at now. thats impossible.not to mention my actual downloads r slower then crap rite now.. i have never had an issue this weird..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354484030834.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354484030834.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 96
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354484051121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354484051121.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 76
Do you have some 3G tweaks in your build.prop? Are you using the build.prop file that comes with nOOb VII? The only time I have ever had this issue, was after implementing some 3G tweaks. Most of those tweaks are built for GSM network phones, the Warp uses CDMA network technology. The only thing I do to increase 3G speed is change PRL and the ip address the phone uses.

im using pure noobvII. the only thing i have done is do a throttle removal flash.the was yesterday,it just started actin up today, and ive always taken throttle off all my flashes..

figured out what the problem was.
i always use the throttlefix.zip that in the forum.wiped phone,sd,then flashed rom,checked the mobile data and was able to switch to evdo with it force closing,flashed throttle fix,and the it started fcing again.my question is now how do i reset the network settings without having to do a total wipe so i dont have to restore all my apps and stuff?

I didnt read the while thread as i just had a quick question since i read the first post. I thought evdo was 3g if not can someone pm me who knows a bit about it cuz if its not i need to find a way to be on 3g on my other phone wwhen im nkt in range of any 4g towers

im not a pro or anything.all i know is that u cant get text or calls when u on evdo.makes 3g alil faster

Back
Top Bottom