• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Preventing System Update Notification

Slaiyen

I KNOW This has been covered somewhere in the forum already but I can not recall where nor find it via search so apologies in advance.

I went back to an older ROM I missed(Cyanoid 4.01) and now I'm getting endless System Update prompts, I assume it's for the B10G update however of course as is expected the update fails which is fine but I would like to be able to get rid of the prompts if anyone could give me a push in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

I KNOW This has been covered somewhere in the forum already but I can not recall where nor find it via search so apologies in advance.

I went back to an older ROM I missed(Cyanoid 4.01) and now I'm getting endless System Update prompts, I assume it's for the B10G update however of course as is expected the update fails which is fine but I would like to be able to get rid of the prompts if anyone could give me a push in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

You need to change the Tom's fingerprint in build.prop to match b10. Then all you need to do is delete the update from the system cache.

Back
Top Bottom