• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Unroot

BOOBOOSYKES

So im taking my ZTE back to boost to have it activated on the 2nd line. I don't want them to know that I rooted it lol. I have returned to stock rom installed and all is good except one thing.... I keep getting the alien at boot startup. Is there anyway I can hide that or get rid of it? Or is there a way to turn my phone back to the way it was before I ever rooted it or installed cwm twrp

if u made a backup in bootloader b4 u rooted you could reinstall that but as far as the boot img try a tripple factory reset cache/dalvik then try if not ir lost also i sent them my phone while rotted and they put a new display processor in it cause my lcd stoped working so i really dont think they mind although im sure its all dependent on the person who recieves the phone

So im taking my ZTE back to boost to have it activated on the 2nd line. I don't want them to know that I rooted it lol. I have returned to stock rom installed and all is good except one thing.... I keep getting the alien at boot startup. Is there anyway I can hide that or get rid of it? Or is there a way to turn my phone back to the way it was before I ever rooted it or installed cwm twrp

I'm fairly certain someone at some point made a flashable which restored the stock boot image... but I can't remember who or where. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom