• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] well this is it!!!!!! ill still b around tho

Dslack420

Android Enthusiast
welp my warp finally pood on me today no mic no sound on or off speaker or plug in head sets tryed everything diff rom return to stock no luck so.... i am so sorry to say but i have moved on bought the moto g rooted and cm 11

i briked the first so i returned to store told them if messed up on the 4.4.2 update got second one for those going or thinking about moving to the moto g DO NOT USE TWRP AND FORMAT SYSTEM IT WILL KILL UR PHONE unless i screwed something up got cwm on now

anyways thanks to all and ill b back gna try and bring warp back to life w some surgery but we will c

AGAIN THANKS EVERYONE I MISS MY PHONE ALREADY!!!!

Hey sad to see you leave this tight knit family but hey send smile a message to see if he wants you phone for deving just an idea.

i briked the first so i returned to store told them if messed up on the 4.4.2 update got second one for those going or thinking about moving to the moto g DO NOT USE TWRP AND FORMAT SYSTEM IT WILL KILL UR PHONE

We experienced the same thing. What happens is that the format option wipes out the internal SD card also, deleting whatever ROM you may have been about to install - you're left with a blank system and no way to get something on it to flash. Fortunately there is a return to stock option on the Moto G portion of this site. Just go into ADB and load a handful of files to your device and voila! You're back up and running. :)

We experienced the same thing. What happens is that the format option wipes out the internal SD card also, deleting whatever ROM you may have been about to install - you're left with a blank system and no way to get something on it to flash. Fortunately there is a return to stock option on the Moto G portion of this site. Just go into ADB and load a handful of files to your device and voila! You're back up and running. :)

yea i actually tryed them it kept giving me a code 2 error and geting stuck on moto boot screen so i took it back lol good thing i got the warranty

and as far as hangin around i deff plan on it not goin anywere anytime soon

also cory2007 good plan will probly give him a shout out when i am ready to part w the phone just wanna tinker w it a bit on internal hardware stuff try and birng her back to life

just a pice of info the code errors appear next to the status of phone in bootloader

when i was stock it was code 0

when i rooted w cm-11 its unlocked code 3

when i was stuck on bootloop it was locked code 2

Back
Top Bottom