Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks very much! Oh, and how much is the activation fee since I didn't get it on VM's site?
its free! (i love free stuff lol)I was wondering that even though I bought my Triumph from Amazon, will I be able to purchase insurance from VM's website or what? Thanks.
P.S. I just bought it today, so I don't have it yet.
you are confusing insurance with a warranty.You don't need to get additional insurance, VM gives you 1 year of insurance regardless where you got your phone from. I bought mine on ebay, and it's covered by insurance
How much did you pay for it? I got mine the day it came out but I'm looking to get one for my girlfriend's birthday in January. I regret not buying it when it was 150 on black Friday. Now I have to start looking to see if I can hopefully find a new one in the 200 price range.
How much did you pay for it? I got mine the day it came out but I'm looking to get one for my girlfriend's birthday in January. I regret not buying it when it was 150 on black Friday. Now I have to start looking to see if I can hopefully find a new one in the 200 price range.
