• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Brady retires?

IMG_1675360420420.jpg

Tom Brady is a legend in his own time. Very likely, only history will prove, to be the greatest quarterback of all times. I will admit that I've never been a fan of his but his accomplishments are undeniable.

Most importantly he came from the University of Michigan, my home state.
Mediocre stats in college....
Who would have guessed.
He's the GOAT, but off the field, a jerk.
I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up for 1 day back in New England next season, then calls it quits, just so Kraft has him properly retire as a Patriot.

Most importantly he came from the University of Michigan, my home state.
Mediocre stats in college....
Who would have guessed.
He's the GOAT, but off the field, a jerk.
I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up for 1 day back in New England next season, then calls it quits, just so Kraft has him properly retire as a Patriot.

Talking about jerks, how about his wife who leaves him over playing football. She was the definition of a female dog.

Yeah never liked the guy. I hated the Brady led Patriots and their coach.....still do....lol

I have much respect for him though. You can't deny that his accomplishments are unreal.

Last edited:
When i think of great quarterbacks, Joe Montana & Dan Marino popup in my head. This year with the Bears, Justin Fields had a lot of rushing yards, but no one can beat Fran Tarkenton as the best scrambling quarterback. He'd run so much during a play people would get confused as to where the line of scrimmage was. LOL!

The last thing I saw re: sports was back when at work we had a TV forever tuned to the ESPN SportsCenter for white noise, and the whole 'butt fumble' was the viral video and led the Not Top Ten for a few weeks straight until they 'retired' it. I can't even name the two people involved. I stopped caring about sports since Michael Jordan left the Bulls--until then I was a huge Bulls fan and followed every NBA playoff event. I even saw him live at Chicago once.

I just stopped giving a darn when I couldn't recognize any of the names and when Baseball had more foreigners than Americans. What I wouldn't give to have been able to see the late great Babe Ruth though....Born in wrong era I swear.

Yeah never liked the guy. I hated the Brady led Patriots and their coach.....still do....lol

I have much respect for him though. You can't deny that his accomplishments are unreal.
  • 23 NFL seasons (20 for Patriots, three for Buccaneers)

• Most games won (251)

• Most championships won (7)

• Most career touchdown passes (649)

• Most regular-season passing yards (89,214)

• Most career passing attempts (12,050)

• Most career completions (7,753)

• Only player to pass for at least 100,000 total yards (102,614)

• Most games started (333)

• Most playoff wins (35)

• Most playoff passing yards (13,400)

• Most playoff passing touchdowns (88)

• Most playoff game-winning drives (14)

• Most passing yards in a playoff game (505)

• Most Super Bowl passing touchdowns (21)

• Most Super Bowl passing yards (3,039)

• Most Super Bowl appearances (10)

• Longest pass (99, tied)

• Thirty-five career playoff wins -- 19 more than any other QB (Joe Montana was second with 16)

• Five-time Super Bowl MVP, most in NFL history
just insane numbers!!!!!!!!

The first thing to come to mind was someone from the '60s show The Brady Bunch so I'm lost as well. I don't follow the news, as it's been crap and fear, paranoia and doubt since Walter Cronkite left.

LOL! That was my exact same thought when I read the name "Brady". Of course I'd never heard of this Tom Brady.

Back
Top Bottom