• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Browsers with "Auto Fit".... best ones?

I don't know about you, but one of my difficulties with browsing the web with my phone is navigating around a website when you can sometimes get lost because the page is just too big.

Now.... I have used some browsers the last few years where you can adjust the size of the text and some where you can enable TEXT-WRAP which helps with the problem however even that doesn't always seem to work.

What are some of the better browsers that have the AUTO-FIT PAGES feature? I know that that doesn't always do the trick but I think that would help me get around a little easier. And also... if not the browser is there perhaps a browser ADD-ON or APP that can do this for you?

If only all sites would offer a MOBILE version of their sites. I know some do, but not all.

Thanks in advance

MELISSA ;)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones