• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendar Notification Problems

I have my calendar on my Droid synced to my google calendar. I have an all day event set for December 14th (tomorrow) with a reminder for 15 minutes prior to the event which would be 11:45pm on December 13th (today).

I just received my reminder at 5:45pm on December 13th (today) and am wondering why this is happening. I checked to make sure my time zones were set properly on both the phone and on my google account which they are. Is there some kind of setting where it thinks 6:00 is the end of work day and won't send alerts after that time? Where would I change this?

If that is not the issue then why am i receiving my alerts so early? Thanks.

The calendar widget will display the next upcoming calendar event, regardless of when the event is set to occur (i.e., tomorrow, next week, etc.).

The calendar widget will display the next upcoming calendar event, regardless of when the event is set to occur (i.e., tomorrow, next week, etc.).

Yes I know, but I am not talking about the widget. I'm talking about the actual audio notification and the notification bar notification.

You got the notification at 5:45 because you're in the Central Time zone (-6h GMT). I get the same type of notifications at 6:45, because I'm in the Eastern Time zone.

As far as I can tell, Google is and has been aware of the issue for quite some time. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom