• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Calendar Sync Issue

geeoff81

When I sync my Sprint HTC Hero with Windows Vista (using HTC Sync version 2.0.8), I get the following error message:

"The application com.android.providers.calendar (process com.htc.calendar) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

I also get this message occasionally when I'm not syncing. It doesn't seem to prevent my Hero from syncing new calendar events, but the error message is annoying. Anyone have an idea why I'm getting it and what I can do about it?

My guess would be bad data somewhere in the calendar. Check all of your appointments and see if you can find anything strange like weird characters or block letters.
Otherwise you might have some sort of corruption in the calendar app and you might want to try a hard reset after a backup of your data.

I'm currently seeking a new calendar widget as the one i've been using for some time has been crashing a lot. (Android Agenda Widget) Worked pretty good at first and has a screen widget screen. Now crashes on startup but I can't find anything to replace it with.

Back
Top Bottom