• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera Fv 5

saptech

Android Expert
I've been using this app Camera FV 5 on my phone for over a month and think it is a pretty good app. I recently decided to try it on my Tab 2.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...a.lite&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

A problem I'm having is it will not snap pictures when the reddish rectangle box appears (autofocus, I think it's called). Everytime I snap a picture, the autofocus box turns reddish and will not snap.

I emailed the developer about it and he said he hasn't seen others with this issue.

Could someone with a tab 2 try this app and let me know if you're having the same issue?

Thnx.

I haven't tried the app, but usually when auto focus is on I believe you'll need to wait until the square turns green (as in it's still trying to focus whilst in red thus not making it possible to take pictures). In other words, I think the app is behaving like it should.

With my experience, when I start the app, the auto focus is black and when I press to snap a picture or press the screen to focus, it turns red.

I don't have the tablet with me now but I'll check it out when I get home.

Thnx.

Well, if I turn auto focus off, I am able to take pictures. So I guess it has something to do with auto focus only and not the app in general.

I still would like to know if anyone else having this issue using this app!

Thnx.

Yeah, that might be the reason you're having problems with the camera app, saptech. I just skimmed through the camera section of the Galaxy Tab 2 manual and sadly it doesn't seem there's an auto focus feature for this model.

Back
Top Bottom