• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera Question

bob-st

Android Enthusiast
In general I am happy with the WARP. Currently running n00b VII.

However I am not happy with the quality of the pictures. If I am outside with plenty of daylight the pictures are sometimes acceptable.

But most pictures (either with or without flash) aren't worth keeping (soft focus and washed out colors... in general a lack of detail).

Is this just me?

Any suggestions?

Try playing around with the camera settings:confused: generally my pics turn out pretty well. But, that's just my phone.:)

I agree with LilBit my camera takes fairly nice pictures.. This is just another option to try but I have noticed if I have go over the photo with a photo editing software and tell it to autocorrect it makes the pictured look even better.

Make sure you've got the settings to 5mp...when I first switched to n00b I found out that the camera was actually taking only 1mp photos by default. Check that first and foremost

Thanks, I will check the settings when the wife (it's her phone) gets home from work.

However, the camera pictures have been poor from the beginning (with the stock rom).

Maybe it's a hardware issue with our phone.

I'll let you know if it improves.

Well I'll be...

The camera that came with the n00b VII rom WAS set to 1 Meg. Changed it to 5 Meg. Thanks for the tip. The pictures do look better. Also for what its worth, the ICS Camera app defaulted to 5 Meg.

Back
Top Bottom