I'm in my second week of using the Optimus V as my full-time phone and I'm already running into "out of space" warnings on a regular basis.
I don't have that many extra apps downloaded, and I've moved all those I can over to the SD card. I have around 100 text messages stored (after deleting a bunch today) and use gmail instead of the included mail app. I use Stitcher to stream some podcasts and music. Does that cache to the phone perhaps?
I'm not interested in rooting the phone.
What, if anything, can I do to increase space?
Is this typical Android behavior, or mostly this model?
Thanks ....
I don't have that many extra apps downloaded, and I've moved all those I can over to the SD card. I have around 100 text messages stored (after deleting a bunch today) and use gmail instead of the included mail app. I use Stitcher to stream some podcasts and music. Does that cache to the phone perhaps?
I'm not interested in rooting the phone.
What, if anything, can I do to increase space?
Is this typical Android behavior, or mostly this model?
Thanks ....


Sorry I'm new to this world. Haven't found any decent Facebook alternatives that work. I do have it on my phone (Ok I don't share as much as stalk my family occasionally) but moved everything else that wasn't nailed down to the SD card. Also upgraded to a 16GB MicroSD card today. I want to upload some videos to watch on the road.