• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root can someone please make one click root

It pretty much is one click already, cant get much more simple.

edit:

SU and busybox are installed this way

I have to agree with you. This was pretty much as simple as run an app and type some easy commands. I think it was almost as easy as a oneclickroot

I have to agree with you. This was pretty much as simple as run an app and type some easy commands. I think it was almost as easy as a oneclickroot

You don't even have to type the commands. After installing and opening the app, reboot, connect the phone to the computer (under settings of "charge only" and "USB debugging"), and just double-click the .bat file.

I rooted my admire. That was my one and only root. I gotta admit i am having trouble with the motion root too. It's not screwing up my phone or anything I just can't get it done.

I rooted my admire. That was my one and only root. I gotta admit i am having trouble with the motion root too. It's not screwing up my phone or anything I just can't get it done.

download the drivers and the rest of the stuff there make sure usb debugging is checked on your phone when u connect to pc make sure u check charge only the double click on the root app follow instructions before u do it double check just to be sure

Anything less than the 70 some steps to get the engineer boitloader on the OG EVO is easy :p

No but really, with most devs rooting is easier now than ever

I've rooted my previous phone (optimus M, December 2010) and had recovery installed. At that it was my first android phone and I had to learn everything from the scratch. I rooted this phone from the second try. Not sure why, but the first attempt did not work. Phone rebooted after first attempt and it was not rooted. I did exactly the same operation the second time and it worked flawlessly.

Seriously, it's not that hard.

Memory optimizer.

I'd get rid of it....they are bad for anything above android 2.1......android has its own memory management system since 2.2 and memory optimizers, task killers (besides stock) are ALL bad for the system. It may look good in the short run, but in the long run it is not good for the phone.

That doesn't answer the question. How does it hurt your phone in the long run?

all these task killers and battery savers all they do is eat up more battery android o.s has its own process for doing this automatically when apps havent been used in a while it puts it on the backburner. task killers and these battery apps kill you battery because they are constantly running looking for things and processes to kill

...and they don't actually kill any processes on any android system higher than 2.1...
Instead, the processes get restarted.

all these task killers and battery savers all they do is eat up more battery android o.s has its own process for doing this automatically when apps havent been used in a while it puts it on the backburner. task killers and these battery apps kill you battery because they are constantly running looking for things and processes to kill

That hasn't been my experience with task killers. On my Optimus M running Froyo, there was no longer any lag and my battery lasted three times as long.

I don't set the task killer to auto kill, and any apps that restart itself (like Maps or GMail) I just put on ignore. I still have the phone from when it first came out and it's still running like brand new.

That hasn't been my experience with task killers. On my Optimus M running Froyo, there was no longer any lag and my battery lasted three times as long.

I don't set the task killer to auto kill, and any apps that restart itself (like Maps or GMail) I just put on ignore. I still have the phone from when it first came out and it's still running like brand new.

hey man to each is own we're just letting you know why it isnt necessary but if thats your thing knock yourself out with them

if you want to have a memory optimizer, just get Rom Toolbox and go to the minfree settings and select the "Aggressive" preset.

or look for V6 Supercharger, it has been streamlined for ICS by now...just a little harder to apply with ICS than with 2.3 or below...

it adjusts the automatic Memory Management that Android has...and it does really speed up any Android device.

Try it out...here's a link

[U9RC11T6]-=Maximum Overdrive=- & -=V6 SuperCharger=- Got RAM? MULTITASK LIKE CRAZY! - xda-developers

IMPORTANT!!!
READ THE POST...FOR ICS YOU NEED TO GO TO POST #2 IN THAT LINK AND FOLLOW THE STEPS THEY GIVE YOU.

i hold no responsibility for anything that may or may not happen to your device if you follow my advice, i just simply share my experience with Android.

Back
Top Bottom