• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can someone throwup a 2.3.6. recovery for me...

Maybe I'm just nitpicking here, but a debloated recovery is not stock.

Well he clearly said stock or rooted

why cant you just get the update from the samsung site then? debloated is the best you could get right now, sorry mate no one has the full bloat backup

Maybe he doesn't have access to a computer

Reactions: ThatBlackWolf
Upvote 0
why cant you just get the update from the samsung site then? debloated is the best you could get right now, sorry mate no one has the full bloat backup
You have to have a Windows PC to be able to update with the stuff from Samsung. No Windows computer, no way to update.

Well he clearly said stock or rooted
Since when does stock or rooted equate to being debloated?

Upvote 0
Well he made no preference concerning that soo he can take it or leave it

Jesus, stop nit picking at him for the little things... I was just desperate for a 2.3.6. Backup of ANY kind atm. Being Kage linked me to a Rooted and Debloated one made it x10 easier for me and I appreciate it very much yo. Sorry I didn't respond in a long time when I was asking questions it was through a Tablet being I had no computer or my phone atm.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones