• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cannot connect to cellular data since 2.2 update.

After applying the 2.2 update a few weeks ago I noticed that I'm not able to connect to the cellular data anymore. I have everything enabled in the settings menu just like it was before the update but no connection. I have also noticed that my WiFi connectivity has become troublesome(i.e. having to re-enter passwords multiple times and not connected to nearby networks automatically, have to turn wifi off and on again to connect). Anyone else having these problems?
 
Hello Chrono.

It might be a good idea to uncheck all network and wifi configurations, as if you're turning them all off, then reboot, then go back in and reset everything, configure the wifi settings, etc, reboot again and see if that remedies the issues. ;)

Next would be a factory data reset.
 
Back
Top Bottom