• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot text iPhone

stlTech

Lurker
Oct 7, 2014
I recieve texts from two iPhone numbers, but cannot send to them. However, I can send to both in a group text and can send to other iPhones.

It possibly may have something to do with multimedia vs sms or Rich Text. The chat feature is no longer available in version 12 on this S10.

Any advice?

I recieve texts from two iPhone numbers, but cannot send to them. However, I can send to both in a group text and can send to other iPhones.

It possibly may have something to do with multimedia vs sms or Rich Text. The chat feature is no longer available in version 12 on this S10.

Any advice?
it needs to be on their end i believe. they have to make sure that mms is enabled. never touched an iphone, but i believe that is what needs to be done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones