• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cant buy paid apps

nekromantik

Mar 25, 2010
Bristol, UK
Im having issues with buying a paid app. I went to the market and selected buy and then put in my card details and then I kept getting emails saying my card was rejected so I went into my google account on my PC and deleted the card details and re added it. Then I tried again on my desire and again same problem.
Google say in the email that I should contact my bank but it is not a card problem as it works elsewhere.

Anyone know whats wrong?

I tried diff card and it worked.
But now I dont like the game and usually can refund in 24 hours but it said I cant as I already refunded which is not fair as first time round I was not able to even download the app when I got refund. You should only be able to do that once u got your app downloaded and then add the one refund rule.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones