• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't change voicemail number

edbarnes88

Lurker
Jul 22, 2010
Can anyone with a Vibrant change their voicemail number in settings->call settings->voicemail->voicemail? I'd like to change it so when I speed dial 1 it goes to google voice.

I called TM and they said I should be able to change that setting. I installed a new sim, and I removed TM's visual voice mail. Out of ideas here. I'd at least like to know if it's like this on all Vibrants or just some Vibrants.

Can anyone with a Vibrant change their voicemail number in settings->call settings->voicemail->voicemail? I'd like to change it so when I speed dial 1 it goes to google voice.

I called TM and they said I should be able to change that setting. I installed a new sim, and I removed TM's visual voice mail. Out of ideas here. I'd at least like to know if it's like this on all Vibrants or just some Vibrants.

its pretty simple actually....

contacts > voicemail > menu button > edit > enter new number

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones