• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't Connect to Internet on Asus MeMO Pad HD 7

(yes, I've already viewed the one posted a couple days ago, I have a different problem)
I got my tablet January, and WiFi has worked wonderfully so far. It's able to connect to available connections super-fast. There are 2 connections that my tablet can find whenever I'm at home (not including neighbors' connections, they need passwords), there's our Home WiFi and an "xfinitywifi" connection (we're with Comcast internet & television). It always connects to our home wifi first, because it's much stronger than xfinitywifi. Since yesterday, it says "Obtaining IP address" (like it always does), then after ~5 minutes, I guess since it can't "obtain the IP address" or whatever, it lists the connection as "avoided poor Internet connection" and tries connecting to xfinitywifi. It then does the exact same thing, and goes back and forth between the two. I've been without internet for the past day, which surprisingly is hard.. lol. It's not so much not having the internet for a small amount of time, as it is me worrying it'll stay like this unless I do something about it. Which is why I want to get it done ASAP. I'm not sure where logs are that I could post here, so if there are, please tell me where to find them and I'll post them. Thank you in advance.

~ Parad

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones