• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant move Apps to SD card.

tablet2011

Mar 3, 2011
Macclesfield UK
I bought a new SD card for my Samsung Tab 3 as wanted to move Apps to it and have installed a app that can move them and the Apps i want to move is telling me that they can be moved to SD card.

but when i click on the App to move it there is no where to click to move it but on my Samsung S4 phone i have moved the apps to SD card in that.

The tablet can see the SD card and i know these apps can be moved as the same ones have been move on my S4.

any ideas please?

I bought a new SD card for my Samsung Tab 3 as wanted to move Apps to it and have installed a app that can move them and the Apps i want to move is telling me that they can be moved to SD card.

but when i click on the App to move it there is no where to click to move it but on my Samsung S4 phone i have moved the apps to SD card in that.

The tablet can see the SD card and i know these apps can be moved as the same ones have been move on my S4.

any ideas please?
Keep in mind that the tab 3 and the S4 are two different mobile devices. If you have the 7.0 version of the tab 3 than you can't move apps to the SD card unless you update to Kitkat.

Reactions: tablet2011
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones