• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't see paid apps on market

therompalace

Nov 21, 2009
I want to see paid apps in but can only see free apps in the market - not a mix, only free apps. Is anyone else having this problem?

I searched the other topics, but most of them talked about how they can't see certain paid apps, but I can't see any.

I am in Canada and bought my phone from UK (O2). I'm using wi-fi to access the market, which confuses me even more because the operator codes don't even come into play with this.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

AFAIK rooting is the only option. If you follow this guide carefully your data should stay intact.

But please, don't just assume your data will be kept and just go on with it. The best practice is to assume it won't. So do a data backup before. And don't skip full nandroid backup step in the guide. (don't skip any of the steps for that matter :) )

Even though the routing guide was written carefully and with best intentions, be aware that procedures like this are never totally risk free, and that you could lose your data or in the worst case scenario even end up with a brick if you're not careful.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones