• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cant send/receive MMS picture mail

Hello, lets preface this by saying this is the wifes phone. i finally talked her into a smart phone and have had nothing but issues since. anyway (i was on here previously for my Admire) were MetroPCS and i see tons of people around with this issue with everyone recommending checking the APN settings. All well and good, however i dont see APN stuff, I can set up a VPN but no APN. Anyway her phone wont send any message over 160, nor will it download any pictures sent to her. I looked over the forum as much as i could and was amazed for a problem that seems to be everywhere else online, it wasnt on here at all. anyway any help would be appreciated greatly cause as we all know when she is unhappy, shes determined were unhappy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones