• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't sync contacts to gmail account

bill2reg

Newbie
I have sync turned on, and have selected contacts and phone. I can access the gmail account from my phone and my PC. When I press the sync button on the phone, the green arrows spin and it syncs.......or so it says. But when I go to my gmail account on my PC, and go to "Contacts", it says there aren't any. What am I doing wrong? I have Captivate, Android 2.1 update 1 Eclair.ucjh7
 
I have a similar problem. Except mine only syncs some of my appointments. I have at least two reoccurring appointments that don't show up on my phone, but several others that do. Also, if I enter an appointment on the phone it doesn't transfer to Google or Exchange.
 
Back
Top Bottom