Hey guys, newbie to androids here, just upgraded from a nokia 2323 (yep, pretty big upgrade). When i connect my phone to the computer, i want to put files on the phone and be able to access them. I have Astro File Manager, but when I go all the way to the top level of folders with that, the folders available are...
app
bin
build
customize
etc
fonts
framework
lib
lost+found
media
usr
xbin
And when I open the "external drive" (phone) on the computer, all i can see is..
.bookmark_thumb1
.footprints
albumthumbs
backup
data
DCIM
download
LOST.DIR
media
miner_savegames (from gem miner)
minerdemo_savegames (from gem miner demo im guessing)
MP3
Photofunia (guessing its data for the Photofunia)
rosie_scroll
rssreader
User Manual
HTCSync_2.0.28 (application)
robo_defense_full.bak
My question is how do i get the files into any of those folders?
app
bin
build
customize
etc
fonts
framework
lib
lost+found
media
usr
xbin
And when I open the "external drive" (phone) on the computer, all i can see is..
.bookmark_thumb1
.footprints
albumthumbs
backup
data
DCIM
download
LOST.DIR
media
miner_savegames (from gem miner)
minerdemo_savegames (from gem miner demo im guessing)
MP3
Photofunia (guessing its data for the Photofunia)
rosie_scroll
rssreader
User Manual
HTCSync_2.0.28 (application)
robo_defense_full.bak
My question is how do i get the files into any of those folders?
