• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't use data!

Sdhadow7557

So today around 8:00 p.m my phone is getting 4g signal but i can only make calls. I just noticed that the phone automatically updated the new 3030 PRL so i was thinking it might be that. So i manually did the update again by dialing *228. Again only calls no data whatsoever. Would appreciate the help. :(

PS: I still have the old plan so i know i didn't go over my data limit as i still have unlimited data...

Try just rebooting the phone...Every once in a while especially when I go down to Vero Beach and lose signal on A1A sometimes I have to reboot after I gain signal back for data to fully connect

Try what heretic sins suggested if that dont work try anycut and then make a short cut for Lte configuration then select system initialization that will reset your 4g connection and reboot your phone.

screenshot1344142846718.png

Rebooted 4 times and used airplane mode several times still nada... could it be the new PRL? If so how do i revert to 3029?

Try what heretic sins suggested if that dont work try anycut and then make a short cut for Lte configuration then select system initialization that will reset your 4g connection and reboot your phone.

screenshot1344142846718.png

tried this phone is in the process of rebooting..*crossing my fingers* :(

A couple of days ago my phone and my gfs 4g wasn't working were we live it went on for a 2 or 3 days and when it came back it seemed faster.

Sent from my typewriter.

Your right it seems like I'm receiving data again....too bad my phone is dead now -__- Well thanks Everyone for the help' looks like the problem was at Metro PCs side.

Back
Top Bottom