• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't watch life tv properly...

PhoneUser75

Lurker
Aug 28, 2011
Hi,
I got the S2 3 days ago, and I am a bit disappointed with it. It’s not running life tv properly, for example BBC news and Bloomerg Life Tv on G3, which I would be using.

I got together with 2 other friends, one with the Iphone and the other with a HTC desire HD, and those other phones ran the life stream alright, the desire HD was a champ and it’s an older phone. Now my brand new S2 didn’t run a thing! I tried with another S2 in the phone store, with their showroom phone and it didn’t work either.

Eventually I made it to work ONLY when I use a wifi fast connection, but not on G3.

So my question, is there anything that is missing? Like some flash accelerator or something...Or something that I could do to it?

I did knottiest when some running applications were close, It did work better, but with loads of interruptions, nothing like a smooth video stream that I saw on desire HD for example. But my friends had all kinds of applications running on the back ground and did work. What's up with this S2?:(

Any idea what can be done? or the phone is not so fast like it was suppose to! anybody with the same problem?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones